EPC surveys for Domestic & Commercial EPC's. Thermal Image Camera - see where your Hot air is going Asbestos Surveys - removal and disposal. Pat Testing for portable appliances Legionnaires Risk Assessments Fire Risk assessment - Rental Property
  EPC surveys for Domestic & Commercial  EPC's.Thermal Image Camera - see where your Hot air is going               Asbestos Surveys - removal and disposal.                   Pat Testing for portable appliances                     Legionnaires Risk Assessments                 Fire Risk assessment - Rental Property

EPC reports for all occasions

All Residential property EPC's  (Energy Performance Certificates) 

EPC's  for selling your property  

EPC for the Minumum Energy Standards - April 2018

                                                                 Domestic Energy standards

                                                                Commercial Energy Standards


EPC's for Landlord Rental Property   

EPC's for Holiday Let property       


Energy rating EPC reports -  to save on Energy costs

Thermal image Camera - see where you are loosing your Heat.


Domestic EPC report are  £120 no Vat

Extra fee may be payable to cover travel costs or re-visits 

Commercial Property EPC's from £325 no Vat


For further help or comments then please call Martin    01665 604648 

or email me at martin95110@aol.com 



Make your property stand out from the rest and add a property floor plan to your EPC order - You can have a 2D or 3D floor plan for your individual property floor plan.



The New Miniumum Energy standards state you have to have an Energy rating of E or better - before you can legaly Let out your Domestic or Commercial Property.

      From April 2018                                        



 Landlords, Property sellers and Holiday let owners Energy Efficiency reports (EPC)

If you are a landlord and rent property to tenants, then you will need to have an Energy Efficiency report created to show your new tenants from the 1st of October 2008.

You also need EPC report for your property when you sell your property in England - Even when you sell to a member of your own family.


Holiday let property that is let more than 3 months a year also needs a valid EPC report completed and be available to holiday makers.

 For any advice on these matters then please get in touch.    01665  604648



Card Payments accepted so please call to give the details over the phone.                                                                                                             

Print | Sitemap
© Alnwick Properties